Children need strong motor skills in order to write letters and numbers. Such motor
skills develop with a sincere practice of tracing exercises based on the dotted
lines, curves and patterns.
Our Straight & Slant Series comes up with a number of activities that help children
master pre-writing skills, which lead their way towards the advanced writing skills.
Here are some most important features of the series.
- It strengthens the pincer grip of children, which makes it easier for them to control a pencil while writing.
- It brings such activities that ensure a balanced amount of pressure is applied by a child on paper while writing with a pencil.
- It develops their ability to recognise the patterns and encourages them to complete each activity successfully.
- It gives a lot of practice on recognition of patterns which lets them visualise how different patterns work together.
- It fosters their creativity by giving them a new challenge in every activity provided on each page of the series.
- It develops problem-solving strategies among children and helps them gain confidence to master new skills.