Children see many things in their surroundings. These things make them curious and
they start asking questions about them. With the aim to help children understand
the world around, we have come out with our Spring Colouring Series.
It is important to know how this series can be useful for children.
- It helps children make choices between the things they like or dislike by colouring
and later drawing them.
- Its large and beautiful pictures draw attention of children and encourage them
to colour the pictures naturally.
- It develops their motor skills and improves their eye-hand coordination, which
is very important in developing the writing skills of children.
- It helps children know how to make comparison between different shapes, sizes
and patterns, thus it encourages their logical and analytical bent of mind.
- It encourages children possess good colouring and drawing skills, because if they
draw a perfect square or circle or any other shape, their ability to identify the
numbers, letters and words increases.
- It fosters their imagination and lets them pay attention to the objects coloured
We can say that these three books will serve as a complete package to our young
learners and allow them to express the way they want.