Picture books engage children and enhance their reading experience. Pictorial representation
helps them learn various things easily and adds a fun element in the learning process.
All nine books in our See & Say Series can
- help children explore things in their immediate surroundings.
- stimulate their thinking process and foster their imagination.
- engage them with the topics that interest them.
- help them understand that each picture is related to the text which is written on the page.
- teach them to manage the books independently.
Salient features of the series are :
- Large and beautiful pictures of each book keep children busy for a long time.
- These books instill a love for reading among children and help each of them grow into a delighted and more aware child.
- Each book in the series helps children develop their understanding about the concepts just by looking at the pictures.
We can say that children will certainly achieve important learning goals through these picture books. This series creates a mood of enjoyment for children, rather than making learning a boring and adult-directed process.