Easy Steps Series
3 TITLES | Size 279 x 216mm |
Binding Saddle Stiched, Paperback | Age Group 3+, 4+ & 5+
Easy Steps is a wonderful series of three books. It helps children learn how to draw different things they see in their immediate surroundings. A number of drawing techniques are included in the series which can be mastered by children if they practise them regularly.
Important features of this series are :
- At this stage children fill colours in the images they are provided, but this unique series lets them draw the pictures of their choice in the most simple way.
- Steps to draw each drawing are kept very simple to make children comfortable with the objects to be drawn.
- Proper space is provided to each drawing so that children could draw the pictures easily while moving their hands on the sheet.
- Pictures are chosen very carefully that children are well aware of.
- The simplest way, in which pictures are drawn, entertains children and boosts their confidence.
- All three books are well-graded that proceed from simple to little complex drawings keeping in mind the age of children.
- Each book of the series covers almost all the themes that children would need while drawing different things.